- Wellness Hotel Park**** from 71 €/night
- Spa Hotel Thermia Palace Ensana Health Spa Hotel***** from 147 €/night
- Grand Ensana Health Spa Hotel from 66 €/night
- Hotel Spa & Wellness Máj*** from 59 €/night
- Esplanade Ensana Health Spa Hotel**** from 98 €/night
- Splendid Ensana Health Spa Hotel*** from 77 €/night
- Hotel Magnólia**** from 45 €/night
- Depandance Smaragd, Šumava Ensana Health Spa Hotel** from 40 €/night
Location and climate
The world famous spa town of Piestany is located in the western part of Slovakia in Trnava region in the lower reaches of the valley the longest Slovakian river Vah. It is located in an area of 4 420 ha under the western hillsides Považský Inovec at an altitude of 162 m.
An unforgettable experience will be certainly visiting a large red stone castle area of the 13th century. Is situated on a hill above the nearby village of Casta.
Natural healing resources
Mineral springs in Piestany are sulphate-hydraulic, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, hypotonic hot springs with water temperature 67-69 ° C containing about 1500 mg of minerals per liter of water as a free gas, particularly hydrogen sulfide. Chemically active and important phenomena in terms of thermal healing powers of water are particularly hydrogen sulfide, gypsum and radium emanation.